Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Custom built wheels are sold as is. We do not guarantee the condition of the wheels we sell, as they may be used/refurbished. We take pride in our ability to restore them and strive to make them like-new. We do not include valve stems with the wheels that we build and sell in most cases. We do stock several types of valves that we can sell separately.We typically require 50% deposit on all custom made wheels. We do not offer refunds on custom made goods. We do not offer refunds on any wheel purchases. Our in stock items have a 25% restocking fee. We cannot guarantee turn over times on custom made products. Our staff works diligently with an attention to detail and we do our best to complete the work in a timely manner. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, as we see fit. Once
We don’t typically offer warranties but we do stand by our work and aim to sell quality products. If you have structural issues, contact us and we are happy to discuss options. If there are issues with the finish, that is something we are typically able and glad to correct.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (READ COMPLETELY BEFORE MOUNTING TIRES)
1. test fit all wheels to the vehicle before mounting tires to ensure that the bolt pattern and hub size are correct and that there is adequate brake clearance.
2. check for proper fender clearance and caliper clearance and true rotation of wheel before driving your car. Clearance should be checked while car is in the air, as well as being checked after the car has been removed from the lifting device. Drive vehicle at low speeds as a final check for clearance.
3. We typically do not recommend tire sizes unless we are selling or installing those tires. There are too many variables to account for; such as different manufacturers widths.
4. Mount tires in compliance with direction. Do not inflate tire to over 60 psi to seat bead. Use tire manufactures’ rim width suggestions for wheel and tire selections.
5. Check for excessive stud length. Excessive stud length will bottom out, preventing a wheel from being properly torqued to the mounting surface of the drum or disc. Tighten lugs in a progressive criss-cross pattern. Do not use impacts to tighten lugs. Tighten lugs to OEM manufactures’ recommended torque specs. Stud penetration into the threaded portion of the lug nut should not be in excess of the diameter of the stud. Studs should be clean, rust free and without damaged threads. Recheck torque specs on lugs after driving the car 25 miles.
6. Keep wheels clean and dry. We recommend mild car wash soap and water. Never clean wheels when they are hot.